CBT News Anchor Joe Gumm sat down with Scott Meyer, Brofounder (Brother + Cofounder) at 9 Clouds, to chat about his session at the 2017 CBT Automotive Conference.
Scott will host a DealerTalks Session titled: Advanced Facebook Marketing: Conquest, CRM Connection & Dynamic Inventory Ads
Scott Meyer is the brofounder (that’s brother+cofounder) of 9 Clouds , a digital automotive marketing firm that specializes in inbound marketing and marketing automation. A frequent speaker and teacher, Scott has taught and worked around the world helping dealers and businesses of all sizes find data-driven digital solutions, from single-point stores and automotive groups to the European Union.
Joe asked Scott the following questions. Tune in to find out his answers.
1. How can dealers build their businesses using Facebook?
2. How can dealers complement their organic reach on Facebook with paid ads?
3. What is a digital marketing mistake that you frequently see dealers make?
4. What is the best way for dealers to utilize social media to attract customers and boost sales?
5. What advice would you give smaller dealerships that don’t have a dedicated marketing manager (small marketing budget) to grow their online presence?
6. What is the best social platform for dealers to be using right now?
7. What can dealers expect to learn from your session at the CBT Conference?
Find out more about Scott Meyer on his Conference profile page.