CBT Founder/CEO Jim Fitzpatrick sat down with Brian Pasch, Founder of PCG Companies, to chat about his session at the 2017 CBT Automotive Conference.
David will host a DealerTalks Session titled: Your Marketing KPIs Are Junk Without CPE.
Brian Pasch is the founder of PCG Consulting Inc. In 2005 he founded PCG Digital Marketing. The PCG companies provide customized marketing and training solutions for businesses that are committed to dominate their local market. PCG Digital Marketing was ranked 192nd fastest growing private company by Inc. Magazine in 2011 and employs 50 passionate marketing and design professionals at its corporate office located in Eatontown, New Jersey. PCG Digital Marketing provides popular digital marketing solutions that include SEO, SEM, Social Media Advertising, Content Development, and customized blogging platforms. PCG Digital Marketing provides dedicated account management and personalized support for clients who demand customized solutions. Brian has published three books to date, the first being in 1984 with Prentice Hall.
Jim asked Brian the following Questions. Tune in to find out his answers.
1. What will you be teaching dealers at the CBT Conference in March?
2. What outdated KPI’s are dealers currently using?
3. How would dealers use CPE as a measurement tool?
4. What type of marketing do you see as being the most effective for dealers such as Facebook, Google AdWrods, email marketing, etc.
5. What will dealers take away from your session?
Find out more about Brian Pasch on his Conference profile page.